HSMC aims to be a leading private university, recognised for excellence in teaching, learning and research, especially in the areas of business management, humanities and social sciences.
- To advance knowledge and understanding of human activities;
- To be committed to free enquiry and responsible scholarship;
- To provide an all-round education which focuses on theoretical exploration, professional knowledge and skills, and business ethics;
- To nurture innovative and enterprising leaders for the knowledge-based economy.
- To afford a modern and stimulating campus environment to facilitate and support teaching and learning activities.
- To develop and offer innovative academic programmes which respond to changing community needs.
- To provide a holistic and challenging educational experience for students.
- To cultivate students’ global perspective through internationalisation.
- To develop strategic partnerships with industries and businesses.
- To create internship opportunities for students to gain practical experience in the workplace.
- To encourage and support dynamic research, initially focusing on regional relevance and gradually broadening to more extensive horizons.
- To strengthen governance structure.
- To enhance quality control through internal and external monitoring.
- To explore new ways and sources of funding to augment the financial base of the College.
Roadmap to University
(Flip Version / PDF Version / Text Version)